> General Parenting Resources
Connect Child Care Resource & Referral
- Provides parents with child care referrals and information on evaluating quality child care, plus resources on various parenting issues.
- The State Opioid Response (SOR) grant sponsors
free child care, after confirmed eligibility, through CCR&R to legal guardians in treatment or recovery services for substance use disorder
- Provides intensive parenting and life skills education to parents in effort to either assist parents maintain children in their homes, or to work toward family reunification when children have been removed from the home.
Help Me Grow
- Free referral service that connects families with critical developmental resources for their children, birth through five years.
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children.
PATH Programs and Services
- Family Assistance: School Clothing Allowance and Child Welfare sections
- Screen for services here.
Family Court Forms - West Virginia Judiciary (courtswv.gov)
- Forms for Family Court Proceedings, Parenting Plans, Family Court Appeals, Modification of Child Support, etc.
> I have a child with a disability, what resources are available to me?
> I'm looking for help with child support.